Honestly, my music taste is all over the place. I’m also not very current on music either, so I’m almost positive that half of this list will include a bunch of old, throwback songs because that’s really what I tend to listen to. If any of you read through and see what I like and have any music suggestions (songs/artists) go ahead and leave them in the comments!
- Ain’t Nobody Taking My Baby – Russ
- Love Galore – SZA ft. Travis Scott
- Hard Times – Paramore
- Take Me There – Blackstreet, Blinky Blink, Mase & Mya*
- Juicy Sweatsuits – Blackbear ft. Juicy J
- Loyalty. – Kendrick Lamar ft. Rihanna
- That’s What I Like – Bruno Mars
- Location – Khalid
- Ice Moon Revisted – SZA ft. Ab-Soul
- Love – Keisha Cole*
* = old, throwback songs
The songs really have no particular order, but these are the songs I’ve been listening to the most lately. I honestly didn’t think I’d been listening to that much current music, so props to me! But you know, I can’t let go of my throwback songs because they’re just too good to let go!
P.S. — I really did almost forget to do my daily post, I’m not even sure what reminded me to do it, but I’m glad I did! I’m trying to stay consistent, even if no one is actually reading these!